Paluks abi google adwordsiga

SEO, promovõtted, facebook, youtube, monetiseerimine, veebianalüütika, reklaam, kaasturundus, affiliate marketing
getmoneymaker

Paluks abi google adwordsiga

Lugemata postitus Postitas getmoneymaker »

Probleem siis selline, et iga kord kui kannan adwordsi kontole näiteks 20 eurot, siis google võtab väga suure osa sellest maksuks. Kuna mul pole VAT ID märgitud, siis maksustatakse mind iiri maksusüsteemi järgi, aga mul pole aimugi kust selle VAT ID saama peaks... Kas keegi oskab aidata?
swift

Re: Paluks abi google adwordsiga

Lugemata postitus Postitas swift »

VAT ID = käibemaksukohuslase number.

Kui oled oma aadressiks pannud Eesti ja reklaamid ärilistel eesmärkidel siis VAT-i maksma ei pea.

Tsitaat Adwords Helpist:

Kood: Vali kõik

[quote][b]Why is VAT included in my AdWords costs?[/b]

If either of the following statements is true for you, we will automatically include VAT in your AdWords costs. We assess VAT at the Irish rate, since Google's European headquarters are in Ireland. Please remember that the Irish VAT rate is subject to change per the Irish government's discretion.

[b]I. Your business address is in Ireland.[/b]

Google Ireland Ltd will automatically add VAT to your AdWords costs at the current Irish rate, regardless of whether or not you use AdWords for business purposes.

If you are exempt from Irish VAT under 13b Exemption status, please fill out this form to provide us with the necessary information.

[b]II. You advertise with AdWords for non-business purposes and have an address in the European Union (EU). [/b]
Using AdWords for non-business purposes means that you're not seeking an economic advantage by promoting goods or services. Note that the vast majority of advertisers do use AdWords for business purposes. This includes affiliates, sole traders, self-employed merchants, partnerships, and others. 
[/quote]

Siin saad muuta: [url]https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=vat_change[/url]
Vasta