Naljanurk!

Raha teenimise ja RahaFoorumiga seotud jutud, mis mujale ei sobi.
IXI

Re: Naljanurk!

Lugemata postitus Postitas IXI » 10 Dets 2007, 01:32

https://www.miilits.ee/usa.jpg

noo krt kuhu ma ennast nüüd joond olen :mrgreen:

marten66
Moderaator
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas marten66 » 10 Dets 2007, 18:07

kuidas seal ilm ka on? sajab endiselt lennukeid? :lol:

IXI

Lugemata postitus Postitas IXI » 10 Dets 2007, 18:12

Oleks usas, ehk siis teaks kaa :D

Taavi
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Taavi » 11 Dets 2007, 16:17

*If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a workstation?

*"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Einstein

*Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.

*Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

*I used to have a drinking problem. Now I love the stuff.

*No one can put you down without your full cooperation.

*Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

*Everything can be filed under "miscellaneous".

*It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.

*Thinking is dangerous. It leads to ideas.

Taavi
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Taavi » 08 Jaan 2008, 01:02

Tuli paar sellist vahvat kirja...naljanurga jaoks parajad küll :D

SIR,

I AM AHME UDU FROM SIERRA LEONE SON OF "MAJOR UDU " MY FATHER WAS A PERSONAL AID TO A MINISTER. MY FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY WAS DESTROYED BY THE WAR, I'M NOW ONLY LEFT WITH MY SICK MOTHER.

PRESENTLY MY MOTHER IS PARALYSED BY A BOMB ATTACK AND NOW UNDERGOING SOME TREATMENTS IN A HOSPITAL. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER HE CONFIDENTLY TOLD ME THAT HE HAD SOME TREASURE IN A METALIC BOX WORTH USD$11 MILLION DOLLARS DEPOSITED WITH A FINANACIAL SECURITY FIRM. AND HE WAS PLANNING FOR US TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE WAR AND CARRY OUT INVESTMENT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH THE MONEY BEFORE HE WAS KILLED.

BASE ON THE FACT THAT MY LATE FATHER DISCLOSED AND HANDED OVER TO ME ALL THE WEALTH RELATED DOCUMENTS , I THEN DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU TO ASSIST US RETRIEVE THE SAVE BOX CONTAINING THE USD$11MILLION DOLLARS FROM THE FINANCIAL SECURITY FIRM AND THEN MOVE THE FUNDS TO YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY BETTER COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT, SO THAT I CAN EQUALLY PAY MY MOTHER HOSPITAL BILL AND ALSO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER, HENCE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOW.

DUE TO MY INEXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS, TO HANDLE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL AFFECT THE FUND NEGATIVELY, THAT IS WHY I NEEDED AN EXPERIENCE PERSON TO HELP ME RETRIEVE THIS FUND FROM THE SAFE KEEPING COMPANY AND MOVE IT TO A BETTER COUNTRY. YOU CAN USE YOUR PARTICULARS TO OPEN IN YOUR NAME A NON RESIDENT BANK ACCOUNT IN HERE, WHERE WE SHALL PAY IN THE MONEY FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU'LL PART WITH 30% OF THE TOTAL FUNDS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE, 5% WILL BE USED TO REPAY ANY EXPENSES INCURED DURING THE PROCESS OF THIS BUSINESS. I'LL ALSO LIKE US TO ENTER INTO A JOINT BUSINESS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY.

BEFORE MY FATHER'S DEATH, HE WARNED ME TO KEEP THIS BUSINESS TOP SECRET. SO PLEASE DO MAINTAIN THE SECRECY OF THIS BUSINESS, AND KEEP THE CONFIDENTIALITY WITHIN YOURSELF ONLY.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ah_udu_ah@yahoo.com or ahudu@she.com FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

THANKS.

AHME UDU

Taavi
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Taavi » 08 Jaan 2008, 01:05

DONATION FOR THE LORD

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above name person from Sierra-Leone. I am married to Dr Ebenezer Tema who worked with Sierra Leonian Embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happilly. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry.

When my late husband was alive he secured $15Million (Fifteen Million U.S. Dollars) with financial institution here in Cote D'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the financial institution. Recently, my Doctor told me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going to last long, expecially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches or Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a church or individual that will use this money to fund churches, Orphanages and Widows. Also, the propagation of the work of God, building and maintaining the house of God through this money, is very important.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians. I don?t want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, for their own selfish interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me sometimes. I don't want them to know about this development, but I know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Financial institution in Ivory coast. I will also give you all information regarding the deposit of this money. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your church to always pray for me because God work in misterious ways. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Monica Tema

Taavi
Kontakt:

Lugemata postitus Postitas Taavi » 25 Jaan 2008, 06:02

Recon Fuchs

Lugemata postitus Postitas Recon Fuchs » 29 Jaan 2008, 13:01

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 731961.ece

rubriigist ''ka rikkad nutavad''

veyroni omanikule tuleks sinna 60'le naelale ikka üsna mitu nulli lisada, enne kui see teda õpetaks õigesti parkima :)

Vasta